We thank you for your reservation. Please take note of our sales policy:
- Valid credit card required as your reservation guarantee.
- Guarantee prepayment for clients without credit cards is accepted up to 3 day(s) after making of reservation.
- Check-in time is after 14:00 on arrival day.
- Check-out time is before 12:00 on departure day.
- Note that children aged 12 and older are charged the adult rate. Please include them in the number of adults.
- Should you wish to modify or cancel a confirmed reservation, you can do it online, subject to the Cancellation policy.
Price includes breakfast, use of Fitness center, VAT and Insurance, free WiFi Internet in the rooms and public area.
The City Tax cost is an additional 156.00 RSD per person per day. It is not included in the rate. The City Tax is subject to change.
- Prices relating to the reservation of services are indicated before and during reservation.
- Prices shown are per room for the number of person(s) and date selected.
- Prices are confirmed to the customer includs VAT, but not included City Tax cost of 1,35e in the commercial currency of the hotel and are valid only for the period stated on the Website or Mobile Services.
- All reservations, regardless of their origin, are payable in the hotel's local currency unless specifically indicated otherwise at the hotel.
- Any change or introduction of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities will be automatically reflected in the prices shown on the date of billing.
- Conversion into foreign currency is given as an indication and is non-contractual. Only the currency confirmed on reservation is guaranteed (if this currency is different from the one used in the hotel, possible exchange fees will remain the customer's responsibility).
- If a rate states that payment is to be made on arrival at or departure from the hotel, and the customer's currency is not the same as that of the hotel, the rate debited by the hotel may differ from that indicated when the reservation was made, on account of a possible difference between the exchange rate on the date of reservation and the dates of the hotel stay.
- When confirming the customer's reservation, Belgrade Inn. will state the total amount of the order.
- Certain promotional offers available on the Internet are sold exclusively on the Internet, that is, remotely and in no circumstance at the front desk of the hotel.
- Guest can pay their bill in cash, via bank transfer or with valid credit cards that the Hotel accepts: VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MAESTRO, MASTERCARD
- Payment is debited at the hotel during the stay, except in the case of special conditions or rates when payment is made at the time of reservation (online prepayment on certain rates). This prepayment serves as a deposit. In the case of a rate not prepaid online, the hotel may ask the customer on arrival for a deposit or an authorization to debit the credit card, in order to guarantee payment of the amounts corresponding to the services provided by the hotel.
- All prices are expressed in Euro, and the final invoice is in corresponding value in RSD (dinars) based on middle exchange rate of National Bank of Serbia on the day of Check in or day of payment.
- In the event of a no-show (reservation not canceled - customer fails to arrive) when a reservation has been guaranteed by credit card, the hotel will debit a compensatory flat rate, equivalent to the amount of the first night, from the customer's credit card that was given to guarantee the reservation. Any additional nights reserved will be canceled without charge unless indicated otherwise in the conditions of sale for the rate reserved.
- At the time of prepayment, the amount debited for the reservation includes the price of accommodation, taxes related to the accommodation, the price of meals if breakfast is selected, taxes related to meals and any other supplementary services selected by the customer
Each reservation has to be covered with the credit card or with the advance payment. Advance payment has to be processed within the 3 working days from the date of booking and no less than 2 working days prior to arrival. Please note that if the bank transfer is not processes before the Check In, Hotel Belgrade Inn reserves the right to charge full amount of reservation to the guest, make pre-authorize of credit card or request deposit.
For complaints relating to hotel reservations, Customer Service is at your disposal. The postal address is:
Belgrade Inn, Garni Hotel
Francuska 11, 11158 Beograd, Serbia
Tel: +381 11 4000 660; Fax: +381 11 4000 667
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- Pre-authorization of Credit Card
- Hotel Belgrade Inn reserves the right to per-authorize your card prior to arrival.
- If there are insufficient funds on credit card to cover full amount of reservation, Hotel Belgrade Inn reserves the right to cancel the reservation without any notifications.
Please do not hesitate to contact our sales office at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. for any additional info.
Hotel reserves the right to reject, cancel or modify reservations where it appears that the above contain or have resulted from a mistake or error.
- The conditions of sale for the rate reserved specify the terms for canceling and/or changing the reservation.
- Reservations with prepayment cannot be changed and/or canceled in any way, and sums paid in advance as a deposit cannot be refunded. This is indicated in the conditions of sale for the rate.
- When permitted by the conditions of sale for the rate reserved:
- "- Reservations can be canceled directly on the Website or Mobile Services in the ""Review or cancel your reservation"" section"
a. Changes to reservations can be made directly with the hotel, on telephone numbers are stated on the reservation confirmation sent by email.
- If the stay is terminated early, the full agreed price will be paid. In the case of reservation with prepayment, no refund will be made for this reason.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, customers must vacate their room before midday on the final day of the reservation. Failing this, day of use will be charged.
- Photographs displayed on the Website and Mobile Services are not contractual. Although every effort is made to ensure that photographs, graphic images and text used to illustrate hotels provide as accurate an impression as possible of the accommodation offered, variations may occur, in particular as a result of changes to furniture or possible renovations.
- Belgrade Inn cannot be held responsible for the non-fulfillment or inadequate fulfillment of the reservation in cases of force majeure, actions of third parties, and actions of customers, in particular the non-availability of the Internet network, inability of accessing the Website, external intrusion, computer viruses, or non-authorized prepayment by the card holder's bank.
- Hyperlinks may link to sites other than the Belgrade Inn. Website or Mobile Services.Belgrade Inn accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites or the services offered on them.
- Any reservation or payment that is irregular, ineffective, incomplete, or fraudulent for any reason attributable to the customer will result in the cancellation of the order at the customer's expense, without prejudice to any civil or criminal action brought against the customer.
Agreement on evidence
- Entry of the necessary bank details and acceptance of these terms and conditions and the reservation form or request constitute an electronic signature equivalent in stature to a physical signature between the parties.
- The computerized records retained in the IT systems of Belgrade Inn will be kept under reasonable levels of security and will be considered as proof of communication, orders and payments between the parties.
- Customers are hereby informed that their IP address is recorded at the time of reservation.
Entirety of agreement
- These terms and conditions of sale, conditions of sale for the rate reserved by the customer, and the reservation form or request express the parties' obligations in their entirety.
- No general or specific condition communicated by the customer can be incorporated into these terms and conditions.
- The documents constituting the contractual obligations between the parties are, in descending order of priority, the reservation form or request (covering the specific conditions of the rate reserved) and these terms and conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between the reservation form and the terms and conditions, only the provisions in the reservation form will apply for the obligation in question.
Development/modification of the terms and conditions of online sale
These terms and conditions of online sale may be modified and/or supplemented at any time by hotel Belgrade Inn. In this case, the new version of the terms and conditions of online sale will be put online by Belgrade Inn and will automatically apply for all customers with immediate effect.
Customers should also consult the supplementary terms and conditions of sale related to each rate, room type or service type shown on the price list.